Well I did it! I’m one day away from my due date! I was able to carry a baby for 9 whole months! Yes lots of bitching from me along the way and lots of health issues I didn’t expect to happen but it has been so worth all the tears, all the pain & stress because I’m so ready to start the chapter of motherhood. Growing up I actually didn’t think I would ever get to see this day of bringing my own into the world. But I’m so glad I was blessed with this little bundle of joy.
Week 39 wasn’t easy and of course I wasn’t surprised.
My symptoms this week were.
- Pelvic pressure, I now can’t roll over in bed without wanting to cry it hurts so much.
- Throwing up was a thing this week
- Feeling nauseous all week on and off
- Headaches on and off all week.
- I’ve been really hungry most days
- No sleep.
- Burping randomly a lot!
- His movements have slowed down a lot
I really hope this is my last pregnancy update and that I will not have to make a 40 week update but if he is anything like me, something tells me he will be fashionably late!