Lorenzo is officially one month old. My days seem longer and my weeks seem faster but I definitely wouldn’t change it for the world.
Lorenzo is doing well he is starting to form a little bit of a personality and I can’t wait to see what that is. ” I hope he is goofy just like me.”
I’m starting to blur a little on the birth of my son it feels so long ago and I’ve become sad about that. Although the arrival of Lorenzo was very rushed and a few health battles we had to face I can’t wait to do it all over again in the near future. ( give me two years!)
Lorenzo’s one month update:
- He is getting very good at holding his own head up ( only for a short time though.)
- He can now grip objects and loves to hold his own dummy sometimes.
- He likes tummy time, I wished he loved it but we are working on this.
- He LOVES his bottles. Definitely a food boy! ( just like his mumma.)
- He smiles now
- He makes funny faces sometimes
- He settles well when you sing twinkle twinkle little star. ( it seems to be his favourite song.)
I have loved every bit of being a mummy to my little Enzo, he is my little rainbow and sunshine all rolled into one. Becoming a mother was definitely my pathway I’m glad I’ve been given the chance to be Lorenzo’s mum and I can’t wait to watch him grow and become this amazing person.