It’s time to get my body back I’m sick of going clothes shopping and coming out empty handed and my mood been kicked down a bar or two…
this week I’ve made chilli lime chicken for my lunches and dinners I’m now on youfoodz.
- Chicken breast
- Olive oil or coconut oil ( I can’t stomach coconut so I use olive oil but only a tablespoon.)
- Limes to use as juice or buy lime juice
- Chilli powder
- Garlic powder
- Two veggies of your choice
- Brown rice
- Cut up and cook chicken breast
- Cook brown rice. I use two cups of brown rice to three cups of water.
- Cook vegetables
Mixture for chicken
- 1 tablespoon of chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon of paprika powder
- 1 tablespoon of garlic
- Cut a whole lime and add the juices to make a mix.