Hayden and I were talking the other day and I felt he was being very negative towards all these ideas and plans I had as a family for our weekend and it was getting me rather upset if I have to be honest, Once I had explained to him that their was actually so much you can go do as a family with a 3 month old he asked what. It wasn’t until then I realized he really didn’t know what we could do as a family. I guess I keep forgetting Hayden is still very much getting used to being a dad still, although he has the hang of it now he still doesn’t know things such like this. so here is where I got the idea to make a blog about it. Five cheap family day outings with a 0 to 12 month and five family day outings that cost a little.
Five Cost saving family outing ideas:
- Going to the beach or a family friendly park, getting fish and chips and sitting on a picnic rug under a tree. Easy and simple
- going to the local Library and enjoying some family bonding as a family reading some of our favorite children books.
- weekend markets cost $2 entry and the food vans are always cheap
- Some museums are free and enjoyable
- Forest walk as a family
Five family day outing ideas that will cost you a little
- The zoo babies will love looking at all the different animals and hearing all the different sounds.
- strawberry farm or just a farm
- Indoor play centers
- weekend classes like art or play groups
- fun house