My little buggy eyed baby is five months old and it’s crazy. I wish he could just stay a newborn forever but I guess not!
- 4am wake up bottle 210mls / back to bed
- 6:30am wake up
- 7am food purée
- 8:30am bottle
- 9am first nap until 11am
- 11am purée
- 1pm second nap until 3pm
- 5pm bottle
- 6pm purée
- 6:30pm bath
- 7pm bed time
- Rolling over
- Good grip
- Holding own bottle
- Baby talk all the time
- Starting to sit up on own aka lots of crunches from him.
- Can press on buttons on toys on and off etc.
- eating 3 times a day
- Sleeping through the night
- Core strength is great, does the super man pose very well!
- Able to sit on his own for a few seconds before falling
- Is right handed baby but does still grip with both
- Able to reach out and grab an object
- Mimic sounds well
- Understands the difference between his toy puppy and a real puppy
- Singing too
- Toys that light up and make sounds
- Likes mango/ pumpkin/ avocado/ potatoe
- Likes soft cuddly toys
- Likes books and trying to read
- Likes trees and watching them move
- Likes the vacuum
- Likes the sounds of bikes and loud things
- Like a peek a boo
- Likes playing with mummy and daddy
- Carrot & apricot
- Being in his pram for a long period of time
- Dislikes when things or people he doesn’t know gets right up in his face.