We are 3 months away from Lorenzo turning 1! This is crazy to me that it’s been 8 months with my boy now. Lorenzo has been doing so much so this milestone update will be a good one!
First things first I’ve been using the app baby sparks for all Lorenzo’s updated milestones and check lists etc. I highly recommend this app.
- Lorenzo can now sit up by himself with no assistance needed
- He is able to sit up from the crawling position on his own.
- Gets in the crawling position and can rock back and force but not yet crawling.
- Can stand and lean on items on his own.
- Can reach and grab objects on his own very well.
- Takes interest in peoples faces and facial hair
- Imitates sounds
- Can say words such as dada & hi
- likes cuddles
- Likes reading
- Likes singing
- Likes outside play
- Likes messy play
- Likes painting
- Loves his food
- Lying on his back
- Be alone for too long
- Dislikes when you don’t feed him faster to his liking 🤦🏻♀️
- Dislikes loud sounds near him
Lorenzo is forming a little personality that’s being very brave and kind of a dare seeker, I guess that’s all boys though. And loves to play the tantrum card a few times.