Wow I can’t believe this was me 9 months pregnant, 9 months ago… it’s true when people say you miss the bump because I’m definitely missing the pregnancy feeling.
9 months with this ever so cheeky monkey.
- Can pull to stand
- Crawling “everywhere and into everything.”
- Can go from sitting to crawling
- Can sit in a high chair correctly
- Can grip with his fingers and his palm very well.
- Can grab thin objects such as shoelaces
- Can carry objects well crawling
- Can open and close doors and draws
- Can find a toy he has hidden or missed placed well.
- Waits for approval
- Can chat away and play with his toys at the same time.
Is now saying words such as
- “Ta” when passing a object
- Bubba is only used with our dog so I think this is him saying dog.
- Can pick one type of toy out of a group of toys. For example if you put a toy out that plays music in a mix of other toys, every time he will pick the music toy.
- Can hold and feed himself his own bottle
- Can hold his own spoon and will “try” to feed himself
- Can feed himself with finger food.
Social – emotional:
- Is aware when we say “no” not to touch
- Repeats the same sounds you make to him
- Displaying moods “very well” might I add.
- When playing with “containers” if given all different sizes he can work out himself how to fit them all into one.
- Gets bored more easy from the same stimulating game
- Becomes aware of heights and shows fear
- Has favourites
- Demonstrating fear around new people or places.
- The wiggles ” loves Emma wiggle at the moment.”
- Likes messy play with water and paints
- Likes toys that challenge him and are puzzle type toys.
- Likes he food
- Likes dogs
- Likes books
- Likes musical toys
- Likes been sung too ” loves baby shark”
- The vacuum he thinks it might eat him
- Dislikes getting dressed and it’s getting harder for mummy.
- Car rides, cries because he can’t see us. Even tho we have a mirror for him. “mummy can’t wait for forward facing.”
- Hates when someone takes away his food or a toy from him
Foods I feed Lorenzo:
- Mash potato with cut up pieces of meat
- Spaghetti mince with some type of pastas but not all just yet.
- Has had chicken nuggets cut up once
- Veggies with sweet potato mash
- Toast with “nutlex butter” cut up for breakfast
- Wit-bix with water mashed up