Well 22 weeks kinda just flew by! I think it being Christmas this week and so many family activities probably helped fast track it along.
Definitely feeling the weight pile on now and not just around the bump, my face is beginning to grow in size and honestly it’s made me a tad emotional this week. Already being a bigger women who has added pregnancy to the mix it just spells out problems for me and that’s what I’m trying to avoid, so now that Christmas is over and I have a few days still off work I’m really trying to stay active as possible and take Lorenzo to the park as much as possible.
Pregnancy symptoms this week are.
• finally feeling baby girl kick and hubby also felt her for the first time this week. It was so nice and honestly such a relief as I was beginning to worry.
• leg cramps seem to be back!? In my sleep I’ll some how pull my muscle in my back leg and wake up in a burning pain as I’ve pulled it too much!? I don’t what I do or how I do it, but it’s been a very common pregnancy symptom this whole pregnancy on and off.
• indigestion is real my friends and it’s been so real this week it’s even made me throw up all at the same time!? You know when it gets really bad because I start heavy breathing as if I’m in labour but it helps so I do it!
• still vomiting…. I can’t believe I’m still getting nauseous!? Definitely didn’t get this with Lorenzo and it’s a pain in my ass because I don’t throw up I just feel sick as a dog for hours sometimes the whole day!? My friend who is two weeks ahead of me and also having a baby girl has stopped the nausea stage so why haven’t I!?
• hormones are wild this week my friends! I’ve been up and down like a yo-yo… I’ve cried, I’ve laughed, I’ve been moody as a crazy lady… Thankfully hubby is very understanding and just kind of leaves me alone when I get moody it’s also safer for him.
Baby is the size of a?
This week the app is telling me baby girl is around the size of a red pepper!
Baby girl is moving and groving.
This week I’ve definitely noticed she is kind of a night owl which Lorenzo was the same in my belly so they are probably the same, she also kicks strong when music is involved which again Lorenzo was the same and he still loves music! So I some how think I’m going to have two children who are the same and probably look the same too.
How is big mumma going.
This week I’ve felt calm and at peace I definitely have enjoyed not working and having the Christmas break off and felt it’s given me more time to be able to do things so I am beginning to really base my decision of when I come back to work after baby girl is born to come back part time.
22 weeks down and only 18 more to go! We can’t wait for baby girl to be here but we are also very much enjoying this pregnancy as I know how fast it flys by and I know this will be our last pregnancy.
I hope everyone has had a great Christmas with loved ones and friends. The Caesar family ❌