I’ve been doing updates on Lorenzo since I was pregnant with him and I’ve updated on his one year update and now I can’t believe it’s time for his two year update!?
It’s so crazy to think back to the very beginning and how it’s been two years being his mother.
These past two years have gone by so fast and I’m loving watching him grow up.
• he is very much an outside boy.
• water play is his favourite kind of play.
• loves to get messy and I think I’m bathing him sometimes twice a day.
• fire man Sam is his favourite show at the moment which it used to be paw patrol but he’s slowly getting bored of this show.
• loves buses, trains, plains, trucks & police cars.
• likes painting and puzzles
• veggies – yes I already have a picky eater and if he sees any he won’t touch so I usually have to hide them.
• sharing his toys ” we still are learning.”
• loud sounds do freak him out and he even calls our vacuum a dinosaur.
Lorenzos favourite food:
• pasta he likes plain pasta
• roast veggies is probably the only kind he will eat.
• copies others with actions & words
• shows excitement when around others
• difent behaviour ” very much”
• interactions with other children.
• can point and let someone know what he wants
• can say up to seven names, objects, body parts.
• follows instructions
• can say words together ( still working on full sentence)
• repeats words
• enjoys puzzles and can spend more than five minutes doing so.
• can hide a object and remember where he placed it even the next day.
• enjoys building blocks and also knocking them down.
• kicks a ball
• can walk up and down stairs on his own.
• throws a ball over his head
• can draw
Two years ago I became a mother, being Lorenzo’s mother has been the best two years of my life. Lorenzo has become my best friend and my son, I got so lucky having him in our lives daddy and mummy love you very much our boy.
My favourite part of the day is also bed time and no not because I’m putting him to bed but because of the bond and routine we have made with Lorenzo. Every night putting our son to bed it’s always hubby and I together, we tuck him in and read a book as a family, we both kiss him to bed and say I love you to the end of time and leave him to sleep. Those little moments are my favourite and the moments hell remember forever.
Lorenzo Robert Caesar we love you too the moon and back 💞