I can’t believe I’m almost 30 weeks pregnant it’s scary but I’m so ready to meet baby girl.
This week’s pregnancy symptoms are:
• bending down low and feeling pressure down there like I’m dilating
• starting to have trouble sleeping on and off, some nights I sleep very well and others I don’t.
• very tender and sore down in my lower belly area getting harder and harder to do simple task such as walk a whole shopping centre without cramping or having bad pains.
• the peeing all the time stage is back! I will be fast asleep and bam… I need to pee and I’m wide awake at 2am.
• craving sweet things all the time. I’m still loving my ice cream or chocolates here and there.
According to my app:
• baby girl is the size of the head of a lettuce.
• baby girl should weigh now 1.1kg
• baby girl can now blink.
How I’m feeling:
I’m honestly trying so hard to enjoy and take in every possible Moment of this pregnancy as we know this is our last but the harder and bigger I’m becoming the more uncomfortable I am getting and the less joy I’m feeling towards being pregnant anymore.
Any changes at home:
We finally have started her nursery and it’s almost finished but unfortunately now our two year old knows that this is not a room for himself and it’s for the new arrival his baby sister. He’s becoming way more clingy to me and mum has to be never far away which I know I shouldn’t complain as one day when he’s 16 years old and all he wants is to be far away from me and go hang out with his mates I’ll miss these moments but still hard to get anything done or have alone time when your two year old is attached by the hip. Did anyone else experience this?
I can’t wait to see what 29 weeks brings for me as I have so much next week, I have my blood tests and I now see my OB every two weeks so I see him next week which means i get to see baby girl.
Thank you to everyone that still is keeping updated with my pregnancy journey, I’ve enjoyed documenting these pregnancy updates not only for myself to look back and read on but also for you guys.
The Caesar family ❌