The weeks seem to be getting slower and slower and I’m just so ready to meet our sweet baby girl. Hubby and have started the guessing game if she will be early, on time or late. I said on time and hubby is going with late so I guess we will see what the next few weeks bring.
This week’s pregnant systems:
• leg cramps ( really painful) at night and super annoying as they will wake me up if I move my leg the wrong way.
• dry white/ yellow stuff leaking out of my right boob!? Didn’t get this with my first born so Hopfully this is a good sign for my breastfeeding journing.
• having dreams again at night, some nights I’ve been dreaming about labour and there kind of scary dreams about this topic, other nights its about random stuff such as my car being stolen etc.
• really sore boobs to the point I can’t even touch them anymore they hurt.
• Really Bad Braxton hicks I thought I was in early stages of labour as they were very different this time around compared to what I normally get. but again not consent and they soon stopped…
• super tired and run down
How I’m feeling.
I wanted to add this in because although social media makes pregnancy look amazing and all that jaz I just want to be 100% honest with you all. I’ve always been a very honest real person on social media and off and nothing will change this. My first pregnancy was a walk in the park compared to this pregnancy… And that’s saying something as I was forever in and out of hospital and almost lost Lorenzo in our second trimester as I was throwing up blood and it wouldn’t stop. But nope Lorenzo was easy compared to baby girl. Everyone fails to mention how hard second pregnancy is on your body, how physically and mentally your done.. full time work, two year old at home and 33 weeks pregnant… definitely won’t be doing this again I think my body and my state of mind needs a long break from childbirth and pregnancy and I think I’m content with two and so is hubby.
Next week I’ll have more to report as we see pur OB every two weeks and that check up is next Tuesday so I’m looking forward to seeing baby girl and how she’s going and giving you all a massive update.
The Caesar family